Thank you for choosing us for your health care needs. The information on this page should be able to answer most of your questions about appointments, forms and medication. Should you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule, re-schedule, or cancel an appointment, contact the office location you scheduled with directly. If you cannot keep your appointment, we ask that you notify our office at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so will result in a $25 charge. You may also schedule an appointment online with Dr. Lopez:
Please bring the following information with you to your appointment:
- Insurance card(s)
- Government-Issued Photo Identification
- If your address is different than what appears on your government-issued photo identification, please bring a copy of a current utility bill with your name and current address.
- Payment for services
- Any pertinent radiology reports, radiology imaging and other medical records.
- Complete list or actual bottle of the names and dosage of all the medications you take
- List of questions you want to ask your doctor
In order to reduce wait times and serve our patients as quickly as possible, we ask that you fill out the following form prior to your first visit. Don’t forget to bring your photo ID and insurance cards, as well.
We accept most major insurance plans. Please visit our Insurance Plans page for more information.
Medications & Refills
We ask that you allow one full working day for medication refill requests to be fulfilled. If you regularly take a prescription medication, then your physician may ask to see you periodically. For more information please contact us.