Our board-certified surgical team is experienced in performing a wide range of surgical procedures, from major operations and conventional laparoscopies to minimally invasive procedures that in many cases do not require an overnight hospital stay. Whether the surgery is for a life-threatening situation or less severe condition, the entire team works closely together to manage every critical element — including surgical and operative procedures, pain control, patient safety/comfort and wound control.
Using the latest technology and advanced surgical techniques, our surgeons can perform extremely complex procedures with great precision. Our ultimate goal: to minimize surgical trauma and patient recovery time.
Our surgeons specialize in the following treatments and procedures, some of which are available on an outpatient or short-stay basis:
- Colonoscopy and colon surgery
- Gastric surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery – stomach ailments, small bowel, hemorrhoid surgery and colorectal
- Hernia repairs – inguinal and incisional hernia repair
- Lipoma removal
- Lymph node biopsy/benign mass
- Pediatric surgery – pyloric stenosis, umbilical hernia, circumcision and intussusceptions
- Skin lesion removals
- Thyroid surgery
- Vascular access ports and catheters
- Women’s care – breast surgery, biopsies, as well as gynecological examinations and surgery
Keeping Everyone Well Informed
According to the American Society of Anesthesiologists, well-informed patients heal faster and report a better overall surgical experience. That’s why patient education is essential to our practice. We are committed to helping patients and their loved ones understand the entire surgical experience in easy-to-understand language.
For referring physicians, we are committed to timely follow-up so you can stay on top of your patient’s condition. And we will refer your patients back to you for ongoing care and treatment.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us.